Mirtus Inc.
Get the best features of this site by being a member. Either click Log In if you are already a member or if you are new, click register, and register for free.

~Mirtus
Mirtus Inc.
Get the best features of this site by being a member. Either click Log In if you are already a member or if you are new, click register, and register for free.

~Mirtus
Mirtus Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Timeless buying Astro ! PM.

Go down 
+2
Luig
Timeless
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Timeless
Timeless

Timeless buying Astro ! PM. Empty
PostSubject: Timeless buying Astro ! PM.   Timeless buying Astro ! PM. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:54 am

Hi guys, buying astros.

Any amount 20+ is fine, and 40A = 100k. PM if interested. I'm legit, traded with Player1, and gifted Mirtus tons of stuff already. Dont hesitate to PM and discuss ! (969M, if youre wondering)

Edit: Thanks to kidocritical, jaydub96, and Death217 for trading! 40A for 100k, but I'd probably gift extra. I can gift you the items themselves, or I can gift you luchas to sell. Still interested. For traders with 150+ astros, Ill gift extra. ^_^ PM if interested!

Edit #2: Halloween Update! Im looking for certain items, like Witch's Broom and Pumpkin Head! If you PM me and trade me these two items, Im offering 500k each item! PM if you have astros ! <3

Last edited by Timeless on Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:56 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Halloween Update! :D)
Back to top Go down
Luig

PostSubject: Re: Timeless buying Astro ! PM.   Timeless buying Astro ! PM. EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:37 pm

Hm these carats are gifted with precaution?
This will lead to a ban IF you trade many people with the carat hacked account ;D
Back to top Go down
glnsr34
Banned
Banned
glnsr34

PostSubject: Re: Timeless buying Astro ! PM.   Timeless buying Astro ! PM. EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 1:18 am

you not gonna get banned only if u snitch on him then u both are gonna get banned Sad Suspect
Back to top Go down
Corey588
Corey588

PostSubject: Re: Timeless buying Astro ! PM.   Timeless buying Astro ! PM. EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 1:32 pm

I'm gonna see to getting some today/tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Timeless
Timeless

PostSubject: Re: Timeless buying Astro ! PM.   Timeless buying Astro ! PM. EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 3:34 pm

@Corey: Oooh, okay. PM me when you have them ! ^__^
@Luig: Of course. I have two accounts, and trading is split between them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SoBased

PostSubject: Re: Timeless buying Astro ! PM.   Timeless buying Astro ! PM. EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:18 pm

What about a 10$ ugc
Back to top Go down
Timeless
Timeless

PostSubject: Re: Timeless buying Astro ! PM.   Timeless buying Astro ! PM. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:30 pm

Post edited. Please PM if interested. Kitten
Back to top Go down
Death217

PostSubject: Re: Timeless buying Astro ! PM.   Timeless buying Astro ! PM. EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 9:44 am

o.O I traded him again (5 times) the last two he still hasnt sent TT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Timeless buying Astro ! PM.   Timeless buying Astro ! PM. Empty

Back to top Go down

Timeless buying Astro ! PM.
Page 1 of 1