Mirtus Inc.
Get the best features of this site by being a member. Either click Log In if you are already a member or if you are new, click register, and register for free.

~Mirtus
Mirtus Inc.
Get the best features of this site by being a member. Either click Log In if you are already a member or if you are new, click register, and register for free.

~Mirtus
Mirtus Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do You Think youtube is a good to keep video at youtube

Go down 
3 posters

What do u think?
YES you do
Do You Think youtube is a good to keep video at youtube Vote_lcap0%Do You Think youtube is a good to keep video at youtube Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No you dont
Do You Think youtube is a good to keep video at youtube Vote_lcap0%Do You Think youtube is a good to keep video at youtube Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
glnsr34
Banned
Banned
glnsr34

Do You Think youtube is a good to keep video at youtube Empty
PostSubject: Do You Think youtube is a good to keep video at youtube   Do You Think youtube is a good to keep video at youtube EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 8:11 pm

my opinion is no because any hacks posted there get patched.
Back to top Go down
kidocritical
kidocritical

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think youtube is a good to keep video at youtube   Do You Think youtube is a good to keep video at youtube EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 8:44 pm

well i think that the hack should be advertised and then through some simple process recieved
Back to top Go down
glnsr34
Banned
Banned
glnsr34

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think youtube is a good to keep video at youtube   Do You Think youtube is a good to keep video at youtube EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 8:59 pm

no pe then is gonna get patched it should be kept at a place no one ever heard of
Back to top Go down
kidocritical
kidocritical

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think youtube is a good to keep video at youtube   Do You Think youtube is a good to keep video at youtube EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:55 pm

wel yes then i never thought of that for some reason. i agree completely
Back to top Go down
Timeless
Timeless

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think youtube is a good to keep video at youtube   Do You Think youtube is a good to keep video at youtube EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:20 am

agreed.
Back to top Go down
kidocritical
kidocritical

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think youtube is a good to keep video at youtube   Do You Think youtube is a good to keep video at youtube EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:22 am

well i mean ppl cant resist (im talkin about myself here) begging for stuffs cuz its human nature
Back to top Go down
Timeless
Timeless

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think youtube is a good to keep video at youtube   Do You Think youtube is a good to keep video at youtube EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:45 am

Truedat. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
glnsr34
Banned
Banned
glnsr34

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think youtube is a good to keep video at youtube   Do You Think youtube is a good to keep video at youtube EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:29 pm

kidocritical wrote:
well i mean ppl cant resist (im talkin about myself here) begging for stuffs cuz its human nature
what are u talking about
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Think youtube is a good to keep video at youtube   Do You Think youtube is a good to keep video at youtube Empty

Back to top Go down

Do You Think youtube is a good to keep video at youtube
Page 1 of 1