Mirtus Inc.
Get the best features of this site by being a member. Either click Log In if you are already a member or if you are new, click register, and register for free.

~Mirtus
Mirtus Inc.
Get the best features of this site by being a member. Either click Log In if you are already a member or if you are new, click register, and register for free.

~Mirtus
Mirtus Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

rf boss mode new map disconnection

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
glnsr34
Banned
Banned
glnsr34

rf boss mode new map disconnection Empty
PostSubject: rf boss mode new map disconnection   rf boss mode new map disconnection EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 7:51 pm

Hello Fighters!

We have a disconnection issue in regards to new boss mode map.
We would like to give you a solution.
Please do not start playing boss mode map directly after log in game.
Instead of that, we suggest you visiting any other RF places such as waiting room, my info or store.
Then you can play boss mode map without disconnection problem.
If it does not work, please reinstall client again.

We apologize for any inconvenience.
The RF Team will try to fix this bug as soon as possible and will let you know upon finishing.
Thank you for your understanding credit to rf.ogplanet.com
Back to top Go down
dmr101010
dmr101010

PostSubject: Re: rf boss mode new map disconnection   rf boss mode new map disconnection EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:30 pm

why say that?
Back to top Go down
Mirtus
Founder
Founder
Mirtus

PostSubject: Re: rf boss mode new map disconnection   rf boss mode new map disconnection EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:33 pm

trying to get posts...
Back to top Go down
https://mirtus.darkbb.com
Hachibi
Hachibi

PostSubject: Re: rf boss mode new map disconnection   rf boss mode new map disconnection EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:38 pm

ikr??? xDD how is this relevant?? this was copied and pasted from the RF anoucement xDDD
Back to top Go down
glnsr34
Banned
Banned
glnsr34

PostSubject: Re: rf boss mode new map disconnection   rf boss mode new map disconnection EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:35 am

is new and not all people know am just trying to help but i think everybody say am useless one day my carat hack is coming up my uncle is a computer programmer and its my birthday so i told him to make me rumble fighter hack he did it. it worked but i told him to make it more simplar too much stuffs he did i dont get it.like changing script
Back to top Go down
IxRedDragon
IxRedDragon

PostSubject: Re: rf boss mode new map disconnection   rf boss mode new map disconnection EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:07 am

LOL He Tryin 2 Be A GM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rf boss mode new map disconnection   rf boss mode new map disconnection Empty

Back to top Go down

rf boss mode new map disconnection
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mirtus Inc. :: Game Area :: Discussion-
Jump to: