Mirtus Inc.
Get the best features of this site by being a member. Either click Log In if you are already a member or if you are new, click register, and register for free.

~Mirtus
Mirtus Inc.
Get the best features of this site by being a member. Either click Log In if you are already a member or if you are new, click register, and register for free.

~Mirtus
Mirtus Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey im new and i already fail =D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BoyThisIsAwkward

Hey im new and i already fail =D Empty
PostSubject: Hey im new and i already fail =D   Hey im new and i already fail =D EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 3:58 pm

Well i watched the how to bypass hack sheild but i still cant get by it. Mad I've tried so many times but it doesnt work for me. It always detects my cheat engine. Sp os there any way you can help me. And i tried to do it as soon as rf pooped up and when hacksheild was loading. I don't know what to do. If you have no solution can someone gift me stuff? And thanks for letting me join the forums =D. (i was talking about rumble fighter)
Back to top Go down
waesche1
waesche1

Hey im new and i already fail =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey im new and i already fail =D   Hey im new and i already fail =D EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:48 pm

Well bypassing hackshield isint very easy... hackshield means a little more business now xD but aside all that hi welcome to the forums Very Happy. Im still pretty new to
Back to top Go down

Hey im new and i already fail =D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mirtus Inc. :: Game Ville Inc. :: Introductions/Good-Byes-
Jump to: