Mirtus Inc.
Get the best features of this site by being a member. Either click Log In if you are already a member or if you are new, click register, and register for free.

~Mirtus
Mirtus Inc.
Get the best features of this site by being a member. Either click Log In if you are already a member or if you are new, click register, and register for free.

~Mirtus
Mirtus Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ichigo302

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ichigo302
Ichigo302

Ichigo302 Empty
PostSubject: Ichigo302   Ichigo302 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:58 am

Hello. If you do not know already my name is Ichigo302 and I make hacks and code for Rumble Fighter players. I have already posted many tutorials here and some hacks and hope you guys will enjoy them Smile

I started learning C++ when my older brother started learning it too. He took classes in ITT Tech and taught me all of the stuff that he learned once he got home. It was a great deal because it would be good for me to learn and so that he would remember what he did for the following day. After he graduated he went to California to do coding for things like games, hacks, and website designs. Every holiday he would visit and him and I would talk about C++ stuff.

So from there I got really inspired and decided to use my skills. Today I have over 30 hacks and tutorials for Rumble Fighter.

Laters Gee! ^^
Back to top Go down

Ichigo302
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mirtus Inc. :: Game Ville Inc. :: Introductions/Good-Byes-
Jump to: