Mirtus Inc.
Get the best features of this site by being a member. Either click Log In if you are already a member or if you are new, click register, and register for free.

~Mirtus
Mirtus Inc.
Get the best features of this site by being a member. Either click Log In if you are already a member or if you are new, click register, and register for free.

~Mirtus
Mirtus Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wii hack homebrew

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dmr101010
dmr101010

wii hack homebrew Empty
PostSubject: wii hack homebrew   wii hack homebrew EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:55 pm

if u go to hbc.hackmii.com and download hackmii installer and homebrew channel on ur sd card.
open up super smash bros brawl go to stage maker delete the stages restart the wii put ur sd card in the wii and go back to stage maker it should load up press yes w8 for it to say press 1 after it says that press it now u download homebrew browser dvdx and bootmii as boot2 now u have to use the wii to control the next part i believe use the power button to go to the right and the reset to click so go to the gear click then go to the green arrow with sd card then click w8 for it to finish then go to the red arrow with sd card my sd card wasnt big enough so idk what to do there well next go to ok and there u go i believe i havent dont it in awhile
Back to top Go down

wii hack homebrew
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mirtus Inc. :: Technology :: Hacking-
Jump to: